Saturday, May 10, 2008

Craft magazines, LOTS of craft magazines!

I just spent about three weeks listing piles of magazines that I had picked up here and there in bulk buys.

If you have a magazine collection and are missing a few issues, check out my magazine category. I have 270 listed now and many are old as well as some newer ones. All types of crafts. Many magazines have a variety of crafts in each issue. It's a good way to pick up a magazine and try different crafts and see which one is for you.

My main craft is crochet, but there were lots of lovely projects in these that I might try if I wasn't so busy listing books all the time!

Here's a sample for you:


Better Homes & Gardens Christmas Ideas 1968 Title: Better Homes & Gardens Christmas Ideas 1968


Seller ID: 017707

Magazine. In good condition, cover wear and light soiling. Interior is clean and bright. Trees, wreaths, centerpieces, wrappings, toys, ornaments, gifts, and more. Plus 20 pages of recipes.

Christmas Holidays Gifts Crafts Decorations

Price = 8.00 USD

Jo Ann Hakola, The Book Faerie, www.bookfaerie.com

No comments:

Black Magic Kitten by Sara Bourgeois

Kinsley Skeenbauer never thought she would go home. At seventeen, she’d left Coventry and didn’t look back. But after a messy divorce, she p...