Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Listed cookbooks and children's books...

Then finished another book review. And I got in a whole box of books to review for Foreword Magazine - phew, that will keep me busy.

Did a necessary evil today and went grocery shopping. At least we do it together and we can make a quick trip of it. And team playing for grocery put away works great, too.

I even got another letter from my Mom (who hates to take time to write). Seems that another person in assisted living where she's housed is my ex-brother-in-law. It's a small world, isn't it?

I've traded some books for bookmarks and some healthy bath and body items - means I don't hav money going out and that works well for me.

I'm over 6,000 books online now. I'm listing more quality books all the time, feel free to check it out!

No comments:

Bizard and the Big Bunny Bizness by Chrissie Krebs

When Bizard the Bear Wizard’s friends decide to try to help him grant wishes, it turns out that two magic wands are so much worse than one. ...