Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Mozilla Thunderbird

I love using this email program. It has features that Outlook does not, it's fast, it's easy, it's a charm!

At least until last night... It started telling me it couldn't download messages because my inbox was full. Excuse me??? The inbox is empty!

I left it, thinking it was just a weird quirk, but I got the same message this morning. So I sat here and cleaned out other files - with no better luck.

If you have Thunderbird, there's an option that says "Compact Files". Evidently you have to do that every so often. It apparently removes them but doesn't change the file size. As soon as I did Compact Files, it worked like a champ again.

Good thing I know how look things up on the net. I never would have found that one through trial and error...

No comments:

The Affair at the Victory Ball by Agatha Christie

Young Lord Cronshaw is murdered at a masked ball, and his fiancée dies of a cocaine overdose later the same evening. Who was wearing which c...