Sunday, September 16, 2012

How to Lose a Demon in 10 Days by Saranna DeWylde

Grace summoned a demon to help get her son back.  She didn't expect him to look so hot.  She knew she'd have  to bargain with him for the deal.  Imagine her surprise when he wants sex in return...

Brava, a division of Kensington Publishing, sent me an ARC of this book for review (thank you).  The book will be published this month, so check with your local bookstore for a copy.

I enjoy reading about demons.  I think it's because they have magical powers and are a mix between bad and good boys.  Like those guys your mother didn't want you to date. In this case, Grace is a witch, so the mix is even more challenging.  

The plot is most interesting.  Grace wants to recover her son that her ex has stolen from her at birth.  However, there is no son.  She never had that baby; her husband had messed with her mind.  He's trying to make her despair and commit suicide.  Then he can trade her soul to become a demon.  Nice guy, huh?

With witches, demons, sex, and lies all about, the story keeps you reading.  I found it an amusing tale.  Even the devil shows up, how can that be boring?  Why not give it a try if you like spicy sex and demons everywhere?

If you'd like my ARC, leave a comment here on my blog and then email me at info at bookfaerie.com with your name and address and tell me why you'd like to read it.  I'll pick a winner in about a week.

Happy reading.

1 comment:

ChristyJan said...

You had me at witches, demons and S-E-X. lol please enter me to win this one

Bizard and the Big Bunny Bizness by Chrissie Krebs

When Bizard the Bear Wizard’s friends decide to try to help him grant wishes, it turns out that two magic wands are so much worse than one. ...